From your own home
In order to stay active over this period of uncertainty, Melbourne Institute of Dance will be offering live-streaming interactive Ballet classes over the internet.
These classes will be live and interactive 1hour in duration Ballet classes from your own home. They will consist of a ballet barre and a few centre exercises similar to what you would experience in any of our Ballet classes at MIoD locations.
Term 3 dates are 13th July till 20th September (10weeks)
If restrictions are lifted and we are allowed back to the studio during term 3 we will.
Term 3 Zoom classes Class
Time and Date
- Level 3 Ballet 7:30-8:30pm Wednesdays
- Level 2 Ballet 11am-12noon Thursdays
- Level 2 Ballet 6:45-7:45pm Thursdays
- Level 1.5 Ballet 11am-12noon Fridays
- Contemporary 10:45-11:45am Saturdays
- Level 2 Ballet 12-1pm Saturdays
All of these group classes will be $15 per class– there will be no maximum number per zoom class and there is no need to book. But you must enrol for Zoom classes online in order to get the Zoom links.
What do you need?
- A quiet room where you will not get interrupted for the hour lesson
- At least 2mx2m of clear space, with no obstructions and a flat secure surface.
- A sturdy chair or ballet barre
- A Computer, Phone or Tablet with video and sound capability with good internet connectivity.
- Download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app to your phone or tablet or computer, It is free on all devices, download from - https://zoom.us/
- after you have booked in and been confirmed (see below) Wait for an email to invite you into the meeting room. Then follow the prompts
How to book:
Please fill in the online form
- Remember to state the day of week and time that best works for you: (the more options you have the better especially if you would like a group class)
- An invoice will be sent out once confirmed. Please pay this prior to your lesson starting.
If you would like extra classes:
We will also be offering extra lessons in either Private or small groups via Zoom, where times are available, catering for students wanting more dancing per week.
1 person - $70 per hour
2 person lesson - $40 each per hour
3&4 person lesson - $25 each per hour
Please contact us via email to organise a suitable time.
If you have any questions please contact us anytime
Stay safe and keep your hearts dancing
*Whilst all due care will be given; as each location not being set up by MIoD any injury or accidents incurred will not be the responsibility of MIoD. By agreeing to join these classes you agree not to hold MIoD liable of any injury or accidents that may occur.